FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 6, 2011
My Gourmet, the Perfect App to Manage Your OWN Recipes
Borås, Sweden, 2011-08-06 – Nilisoft today announced the release of the My Gourmet iPhone app for mygourmetrecipes.com.
The app features easy ways to manage your own recipes and organize them into cookbooks and menus. Although you can search recipes from the mygourmetrecipes.com database and use them in your collections the main idea behind the app is to create your own recipes. ”I created the app because I could not find any app with the features I wanted to manage my own recipes.” said Emil Nilimaa founder of Nilisoft. ”There are thousands of apps for searching recipes, but none that I could find to manage my own recipes had the features I wanted, so why not make my own?”
- Recipe search (keywords, most viewed, your own, popular and more)
- Cookbooks (create cookbooks and organize recipes into categories)
- Menus (create weekly menus with several different meal types per day)
- Random recipes (single or complete weekly meals)
- News and food articles from members at mygourmetrecipes.com
- Shop list
The iPhone App is available both as a free Lite version and a full paid version with the current price of $2.99 (App Store US).
iPad and Android versions of the App is currently under development and expected for release last quarter of 2011.
For additional information about My Gourmet App, including screenshots, demos and more, visit http://www.mygourmetrecipes.com/mobile.php
App Store links: